I spent way too much time today playing with blogger and trying to choose a layout and template for this new blog.
- I learned how to add blog buttons. I chose the Graphics Fairy and Sew We Quilt to start.
- I learned how to edit my blog's header, layout template and background.
- I've decided to use this blog as a way to journal the quilts I make. I hope to take pictures of the process and the finished products. That will be a great way to remember the fabrics I chose and the quilting designs I used.
- I'm trying to get this blog ready for the Stitch Me Up bloghop hosted by Sew We Quilt. I've done some cute embroidery for this bloghop.
- I want a place to showcase the patterns I am designing from my daughter Kim's art. She has inspired my to design some nice wall quilts using piecing, applique and embroidery.