Monday, February 29, 2016

February UFO finish

Hurray, it's quilted.
This is a Kim Diehl quilt Saltbox Sampler from her book Simple Charms.
I went with simpler quilting motifs on my Janome and am pleased with the results.
I started this quilt in September,2013.
 This is the 2nd UFO I finished this Quarter.
Here is the link to my blog where I posted my UFO's. http://lauraluvsloons.blogspot.com/2016/01/some-ufos-for-2016.html
I was a little optimistic in what I could finish.
I did get the FQS Snapshot BOM top done but not quilted. Hopefully next quarter.
I also quilted about 1/3 of the Rabbits Prefer Chocolate and am working on completing the quilt this month.
Kelley's linen piece has trapunto heart feather wreaths done with wash away thread.
Another piece to finish in Q2.






2 comments:

  1. I love your saltbox sampler! It's delightful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely quilt! Thank you for participating and sharing in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global hosts!

    ReplyDelete